The National Weather Service has put Sabine Parish under the Hard Freeze Warning. It is important to take the necessary precautions to maintain yourself and your family safe and warm. Check and make sure that all of your pipes are covered and insulated, as exposed pipes are likely to freeze and bust. If you plan on using space heaters, keep flammable materials three feet away and plug them in directly into an outlet. If you have a fireplace, use a metal fire screen to catch sparks and rolling logs. Never use a stove to heat your home. In the event of a power outage, place generators outside.
For Emergencies, dial 911.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE