The Sabine Prevention Alliance (SPA) and it’s Community Partners are hosting a community forum for the prevention of substance abuse in Sabine Parish on Saturday, July 23 from 9 am – 3 pm.
SPA is a volunteer coalition dedicated to reducing under-age drinking throughout Sabine Parish. Facilitation provided by Drew Brooks, Faith-Partners CEO.
This event will provide an opportunity to:
- Get professional training and information on key factors affecting youth and families
- Meet and interact with others throughout the parish from areas such as: education, healthcare, law enforcement/legal, faith-based organizations, youth serving agencies, 12 step groups, CADA, municipal governments, parents, and families, recovering alcoholics/addicts and more!
- Learn about existing groups, organizations, and resources
- Build relationships and support
- Create our vision to fight addiction where we live, work, play and worship
All are Welcome, please confirm your attendance!
Location: First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 1000 Main St. in Many
Questions? Contact: James Wagley Coalition Coordinator, SPA
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE