The Natchitoches Christmas Festival will take place this Saturday, Dec. 5.
The Natchitoches Christmas Festival Committee issued the following details and guidelines as part of the plan approved by the Louisiana State Fire Marshal’s Office and Louisiana Department of Health:
· Armbands are REQUIRED to enter the Riverbank area on Saturdays ONLY. Adults and children will be required to have an armband regardless of age. This year all armbands will be $10.
· On Saturdays during the Season, Front Street will be closed to vehicular traffic but armbands are NOT required to enter shops and restaurants on Front Street.
· Fireworks and live music will take place each Saturday during the Season. Fireworks will be at 7 p.m. each Saturday.
· Food vendors will be available on the Riverbank seven days a week.
· Masks and social distancing will be highly encouraged throughout the Season.
For a complete list of details regarding schedules and approved activities are currently being updated on our website, http://www.natchitocheschristmas.com.
This event is part of the Louisiana Holiday Trail of Lights, a partnership of eight festive cities celebrating the holidays in North Louisiana.